Annadale Technologies is a rapidly growing technology company primarily specialising in creating transaction processing systems for large international companies. Annadale is currently embarking on an exciting new development in the energy technology sector and needs to expand its team. We are seeking a top-class developer for a minimum 6 month contract based in Dublin or Kerry. The successful candidate will be joining a small team developing an energy analytics and management platform, Dattica, utilising some of the most interesting and exciting technologies available today (Clojure, R). You will assist the existing development team in the design, development, and support of our microservices platform architecture and web application. To find out more about the Dattica project and the work we do, check out www.dattica.com.
- Excellent programming skills (functional experience a big plus!) with a proven track record using Java
- An appreciation of agile development concepts and techniques
- Experience and an affinity for working with Unix/ Linux environments
- Excellent knowledge of Internet/Web technologies and RESTful web services
- Experience in designing clean, modern web application UI’s a plus
- Knowledge of SQL and database structures
- Interest in building highly available distributed system
- Superb organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of Clojure, AngularJS and MongoDB a plus
- At least 2 years’ experience as a software engineer (but we’re flexible about this for the right candidate)
- A degree that involved logical problem solving that benefits computer programming, but we’re open about this
Employee and workplace wellbeing are prioritised at Annadale with a strong emphasis on a good work life balance. We provide a comfortable and productive work environment in the centre of a lively town, with a stimulating atmosphere in our diverse team. Our benefits include; competitive salaries, company contributed pension scheme, annual and performance related bonuses, regular social events, flexible work time, remote working opportunities and full relocation support.
To apply for the position, please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly No Agencies
Annadale is an Equal Opportunities Employer